White Fungus: Symptoms, identify, and prevention
- What are the symptoms of white fungus infection?
- Respiratory complications in white fungal infection.
- How to identify a white fungal infection?
- How to avoid white fungus infection?
What are the symptoms of white fungus infection?
- Chest pain.
- The tongue becomes white.
- Constant headache.
- Abscess or rash in the body.
- For people suffering from severe infections, more complex symptoms may be seen when the fungus spreads to the lungs.
Respiratory complications in white fungus infection
- White fungal infection can affect the human chest and lungs, due to which a person can experience symptoms like cough, shortness of breath, and chest pain.
- Patients recovering from coronavirus may also face the risk of white fungal infection due to complications due to underlying conditions and treatments.
- In addition, white fungal infection can also cause many other inflammatory symptoms, such as swelling, infection, frequent headaches, and pain.
How to identify a white fungus infection?
White fungus infection is identified by the patient’s CT Can be done by scan or digital x-ray. According to experts – a digital X-ray or chest CT scan can give an accurate estimate of how serious the disease is and which vital organs can be affected.
How to avoid white fungus infection?
First of all, avoid infection with Kovid-19. Do not use steroids excessively during patient treatment with Kovid-19. Steroids should be given to Kovid-19 patients only when the oxygen label is reduced and pneumonia develops. During treatment, the number of steroids should be reduced when the condition stabilizes so that there is no problem of fluctuations in blood sugar and the immunity of the body is not reduced.
Disclaimer: This content is created and disclosed for informational purposes only. It should not be considered a substitute for efficient medical recommendations. Contact your doctor immediately for your health problems.