- 1 White fungus
- 1.1 What is a white fungus infection?
- 1.2 Which parts of the body can be affected by white fungus infection?
- 1.3 How does white fungus infect inside the body?
- 1.4 How does white fungal infection affect the human body?
- 1.5 Who has the highest risk from white fungus?
- 1.6 How does white fungal infection spread?
- What is a white fungus infection?
- Which parts of the body can be affected by white fungal infection?
- How does white fungus infect inside the body?
- How does white fungal infection affect the human body?
- Who is the most at risk from white fungus infection?
- How does white fungal infection spread?
After black fungus in India, now the risk of white fungus has increased. The coronavirus is bringing many other diseases with it. It is also one of them. Corona-infected patients outperform corona, but due to poor immunity, others are vulnerable to life-threatening illnesses. A large number of corona-infected patients are vulnerable to black fungus. Black fungus has not been completely controlled, doctors have recently come to Sakte after confirmation of white fungus in four patients in Patna (Bihar). White fungus is four times more dangerous than black fungus. White fungus rapidly damages many organs of the human body and spreads to the lungs. The white fungus also shows serious consequences on the human face, kidney, brain, and skin. Young children are also falling prey to white fungus.
What is a white fungus infection?
White fungus infection is caused by fungus molds, which are called ‘micrometers present in the environment. White fungal disease is not contagious. The white fungus can prove fatal if not treated in time. The main symptoms of white fungus are screaming or boiling on the skin. White fungus is more deadly than black fungus.
Which parts of the body can be affected by white fungus infection?
White fungus infection can affect the eye, lung, tongue, throat, intestine, digestive system, brain, kidney, nails, personal organs, etc. There may also be abscesses or rash in the body.
How does white fungus infect inside the body?
Infection of the white fungus in the human body is through the nose, mouth, and eye, which later leads to the vital organs of the body (eye, lung, tongue, larynx, intestine, digestive system, brain, kidney, nails, personal organs, etc.). Can spread to and cause considerable complications.
How does white fungal infection affect the human body?
Infection of white fungus in the human body rapidly destroys the cell of the affected organ due to which the affected organ stops functioning. The fungus attack is so fast that until the patient can understand something, the fungus ruins the vital part of the body (the affected organ). In such a situation, if the patient is able to get rid of the corona, then death occurs due to the failure of other parts of the body.
If the corona is infected or not, it can be a symptom of white fungus if there is difficulty in agitating on the body, eye irritation, tongue abscess, larynx, sputum. In such a situation, regular treatment should be done after consulting the doctor without delay.
Who has the highest risk from white fungus?
- People suffering from conditions such as diabetes, cancer, and other comorbidities that require frequent steroid use may be at greater risk of developing white fungal infections.
- Individuals who have been taking steroid medicine for a long time may have a higher risk of getting a white fungal infection.
- Individuals who have decreased immunity to any cause (from a disease or from the use of a drug) may be at greater risk of developing a white fungal infection.
How does white fungal infection spread?
According to doctors- When a person comes in contact with unclean surfaces, like black fungal infection, white fungal infection can also spread. In particular, for patients on long-term oxygen support, in which water sources may be contaminated, white fungi can also be a source of transmission, causing doctors to hospitalize cases of white fungus in Covid-19 patients. The increase is visible. The use of unfiltered / tap water in oxygen cylinders can make patients susceptible to getting symptoms of white fungus.
Disclaimer: This content is created and disclosed for informational purposes only. It should not be considered a substitute for efficient medical recommendations. Contact your doctor immediately for your health problems.