Yellow Fungus: Signs, Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
- What is Yellow Fungus Infection?
- What are the symptoms of yellow fungus infection?
- What are the causes of yellow fungus infection?
- What is the treatment of yellow fungus infection?
- How to avoid yellow fungus infection?
What is Yellow Fungus Infection?
Yellow fungus, like black fungus and white fungus, is a type of fungal infection that is more dangerous than black fungus and white fungus. It is an uncommon fungal infection. This fungus takes a long time to heal. If the yellow fungus is not treated well in time, the patient may die. In the time of this fungus, ie in the initial stage of infection, the patient gets cured only after regular treatment.
In the wake of black fungus and white fungus in the midst of the growing epidemic of Kovid-19 in India, a case of yellow fungus infection has also come up recently in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh state. According to ENT specialist BP Tyagi – Harsh Hospital in Ghaziabad is undergoing a patient suffering from Yellow Fungus who is suffering from Yellow Fungus as well as Black Fungus and White Fungus, which is undergoing regular/intensive treatment.
What are the symptoms of yellow fungus infection?
Important symptoms of yellow fungus are:
- More fatigue and lethargy are experienced.
- Digestive power is disrupted.
- There is no desire for food.
- Healing of wounds takes a long time.
- The immunity of the body decreases significantly.
- Weight is reduced.
- Lack of vitality. Necrosis (in extreme circumstances).
- Post-infection suffering from malnutrition and organ failure results in extreme symptoms of sunken eyes.
- Prolonged restoration deadline.
- Wounds cause leakage of pus.
- There is swelling on the face.
- Blood can also leak from the nose.
What are the causes of yellow fungus infection?
- Lack of cleanliness.
- Improper use of antibacterial drugs.
- Overuse of steroids.
- Poor oxygen utilization.
- Decreased immunity.
- Suffering from diabetes.
What is the treatment of yellow fungus infection?
Persons with weakened immunity and diabetes should be constantly vigilant and should immediately consult a physician (ENT specialist as much as possible) without any delay in case of any symptoms of yellow fungus infection.
According to ENT expert BP Tyagi, like black fungus, amphotericin-B injection is being used to treat yellow fungus.
How to avoid yellow fungus infection?
- According to medical experts – people with weak immunity should be vigilant about their health and should immediately contact the doctor without any symptoms of yellow fungus.
- Special attention should be paid to cleanliness.
- Keep clean the environment where you live (your residence, rooms) and the environment there.
- Patients suffering from Kovid-19 should be treated immediately after consulting a physician so that there is no problem like yellow fungus.
- Antibacterial drugs should be consumed only in consultation with the doctor.
- Do not consume stale food.
- Use the mask properly in a regular manner.
- Maintain a clean airflow inside rooms and houses and take care that moisture does not flow into the room.
- Steroids should not be used much and should only be used in consultation with a doctor.