- 1 12 Specific ways to promote heart health
- 1.0.1 1. Get Enough Sleep
- 1.0.2 2. Consume Flaxseed
- 1.0.3 3. 30 minutes a day ride a stationary bike
- 1.0.4 4. If you are suffering from depression, then get regular treatment
- 1.0.5 5. Eat Dark Chocolate
- 1.0.6 6. Eat Oranges
- 1.0.7 7. Vitamin-B complex should be consumed
- 1.0.8 8. Doctor should be contacted if there is snoring while sleeping
- 1.0.9 9. Eat Fish
- 1.0.10 10. Eat a high fiber diet
- 1.0.11 11. Drink Adequate Water
- 1.0.12 12. Focus on Health
12 Specific ways to promote heart health
1. Get Enough Sleep
According to studies, sleeping less than 7 hours may increase the risk of heart disease, increase stress hormones, lead to stress, increase blood sugar labels. Therefore, you must sleep at least 7 hours of deep sleep every day.
2. Consume Flaxseed
Consuming two grams of ground flaxseed with food per day, the omega-3 fatty acids found in flaxseed reduce the risk of heart disease.
3. 30 minutes a day ride a stationary bike
According to the researchers – riding a stationary bike for 30 to 35 minutes every morning on an empty stomach is very beneficial in keeping your heart healthy.
4. If you are suffering from depression, then get regular treatment
Do not be careless if you are suffering from mental depression. Consult your doctor immediately and get regular treatment. Untreated depression increases the risk of heart disease.
5. Eat Dark Chocolate
According to studies – by consuming dark chocolate two to three times a week, the element called flavonoids found in it does not allow blood to clot in the arteries of the heart, the arteries remain flexible, does not allow bad cholesterol to accumulate, due to which your The heart is always healthy and young.
6. Eat Oranges
Eat an orange daily or drink orange juice. Due to this, the vitamin C found in orange reduces the risk of heart disease.
7. Vitamin-B complex should be consumed
Consuming Vitamin-B complex keeps the heart healthy and healthy. Therefore, the vitamin-B complex should be consumed regularly.
8. Doctor should be contacted if there is snoring while sleeping
If you snore while sleeping, you may have sleep apnea, a condition characterized by short-term breathlessness, which can lead to high blood pressure, increased risk of heart attacks and strokes. . If you snore while sleeping, consult your doctor immediately.
9. Eat Fish
According to studies, consuming unfried fish at least one to two times a week can prevent heart failure and sudden heart attack. So make sure to consume unfried fish at least once or twice every week. Keep in mind that milk should not be consumed after consuming fish.
10. Eat a high fiber diet
Consuming a high-fiber diet daily with meals reduces the risk of heart disease. Therefore, eat a high fiber diet regularly in your diet every day.
11. Drink Adequate Water
Drink a sufficient amount of water. This prevents dehydration in the body. Blood circulation is good so that blood clots do not form and the risk of heart disease is reduced.
12. Focus on Health
Pay special attention to your health. If you are suffering from diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, then get regular treatment. These diseases can increase the risk of heart disease if untreated. Eat a balanced diet.