15 Best Tips to Stay Healthy
Who is such a good person in the world who does not want to be healthy? Every person remains healthy and healthy, but in today’s run-of-the-mill environment, there is no time for a person to pay attention to keep himself healthy. There is a saying in Hindi, “Health is a thousand Tiamat hai” which means that health is the greatest wealth. A healthy mind resides only in a healthy body, which gives a person the ability to think well, understand and take decisions, which is absolutely necessary to be successful in every field of life. Here we are telling you 15 such tips to stay healthy, which you can adopt in your life and stay healthy and healthy throughout your life. These tips are as follows:
- Drink 3 to 4 glasses of lukewarm water every morning after waking up at Brahma Muhurta. After that brush, brush, do the defecation activity. Warm up in an open place and do yogasanas like Surya Namaskar, Padmasana, etc. for at least 30 to 40 minutes. Keep in mind that do not eat anything for about 45 minutes after drinking water. Do yoga without eating anything, that is, on an empty stomach. By doing Surya Namaskar, mental health and the digestive system remain better.
- Do mornings for at least half an hour. Due to this, blood pressure remains normal and relieves stress, obesity is reduced and weight remains balanced.
- Take a good bath with fresh lukewarm water. In the winter season, take a bath with lukewarm water so that you do not get cold.
- Eat sprouted gram, moong, or lentils, one or two seasonal fruits, and dry food (such as almonds, raisins, raisins, walnuts, cashews, etc.) in breakfast. It is better if you have breakfast before 8 in the morning.
- Drink lukewarm water about 45 minutes before or 45 minutes after having a meal or snack. Never drink water immediately after eating food. Drinking water immediately after a meal slows down gastritis due to which food is not digested properly, constipation, acidity starts, the metabolic system gets spoiled, fat starts accumulating in the body, weight and obesity increase.
- Have lunch at least four hours after breakfast. Eat a balanced fresh and lukewarm diet containing protein, vitamins, carbohydrates, fiber, and minerals. Eat about 30 percent fresh and seasonal salad in the meal. Never eat stale food. Do not eat more spicy, chili, spicy food. Eating more spicy, chili, spicy food increases the risk of acidity, indigestion, constipation, gas, heart disease, and ulcers. Never consume junk food. Consumption of junk food increases the risk of getting diabetes, obesity, heart disease, and cancer, etc.
- Drink a sufficient quantity of at least 10 to 12 glasses of water in a day. Never drink refrigerator water. Drink normal temperature water. It is better if you drink lukewarm water in the winter season.
- Eat dinner ie dinner (a balanced diet containing fiber, vitamins, and proteins) fresh and lukewarm before 8 pm. About 30 percent raw and fresh salad must be consumed at the dinner. Do not eat raw onion, garlic, or radish with dinner. Sleep only an hour after dinner. Get 7 to 8 hours of deep sleep.
- It is better to keep the timings of breakfast, lunch, and dinner as same as possible every day. Do not put salt on top of breakfast, lunch, dinner, or salad. Chew the food thoroughly and eat it.
- Massage the body with mustard or sesame oil or any ayurvedic oil. By doing this, there is balanced blood circulation in the veins of all parts of the body. Make sure to get at least 20 minutes of sunlight every day so that there is no deficiency of vitamin D which is available from sunlight.
- Do not consume tea, coffee, fast food. Must consume basil, green tea, and amla, and seasonal fruits daily.
- Do not consume excessive amounts of sugar. Consumption of sugar in excess increases the risk of diseases like diabetes, obesity, cancer, heart disease, tooth decay, immunity decreases, calcium deficiency occurs, the digestive system gets spoiled. Unnecessary fat gets accumulated in the body.
- Do not allow water to accumulate around your house. During the rainy season, water gets accumulated around the house, in which mosquitoes breed which causes serious diseases like malaria, dengue, etc.
- Eat plenty of fresh green vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits (apple, pomegranate, pineapple, mango, guava, bael, amla, etc.).
- Minimize the consumption of sugar. If possible, honey or honey is used in place of sugar, then it is very good.