How to make bitter gourd juice?
In the previous articles, you were told about the major health benefits of consuming bitter gourd juice and the disadvantages of consuming more. Now the question arises that how to make bitter gourd juice? Do you know how to make bitter gourd juice? In this article, the method of making bitter gourd juice is being highlighted, after studying which you can make and consume bitter gourd juice at your own home.
Method of making bitter gourd juice
- First of all, take two green fresh bitter gourds and wash them well with clean water.
- Cut bitter gourd into small pieces with a knife, take out its seeds and keep the pieces in a juicer.
- Add one to two teaspoons of clean water to the jar.
- Add a pinch or as required black salt.
- Take out one green amla seed and put it.
- If green amla is not available, then add one-fourth teaspoon of amla powder.
- If Amla powder is also not available, then add half a teaspoon of lemon juice in its place.
- Add two ground black pepper.
- Now run the juicer until a paste is formed.
- Put the pasta in a sieve and sieve it by pressing it with a spoon. Your bitter gourd juice is ready.
- If you do not have a juicer or for some reason, there is no electricity and there is no source of electricity, then you can take two green fresh bitter gourds, wash them thoroughly and take out their seeds with the help of a knife. Grate bitter gourd in a vessel, add a glass of water, keep this mixture for 30 to 40 minutes. After this, filter the juice with a sieve or a clean cloth and add a pinch of black salt ground, juice of one ground amla or half a teaspoon of lemon juice, and two ground black pepper. Your bitter gourd juice is ready.