Vitamin B deficiency diseases
Deficiency of Vitamin B leads to the following diseases:-
- Vitamin B deficiency causes beriberi. In which there are problems like weakness in arms and legs, numbness, problem in breathing, confusion, weakness or paralysis in muscles, increased heart rate, etc.
- There is an increased risk of cardiovascular diseases (heart attack, heart stroke).
- Pellagra becomes a disease in which serious problems like insomnia, skin swelling, hair loss, weakness, confusion, insanity, etc.
- The risk of Crohn’s disease increases.
- Atrophic gastritis is a disease in which the lining of the stomach becomes thin.
- A disease called paresthesia occurs in which a needle prick is experienced in the hands and feet.
- There is a disease called anemia, in which problems like fatigue, tingling, and difficulty in breathing arise in the body without any effort.
- Celiac disease occurs.
- Psychosis occurs in which the thoughts and feelings of a person change to a great extent.
Peripheral neuropathy is a disease characterized by a burning or stabbing feeling in the nervous system.