Vitamin C deficiency diseases
Deficiency of Vitamin C causes the following diseases in the human body:-
- Deficiency of vitamin C leads to a disease called scurvy, in which the body becomes weak, fatigue is experienced without doing any work, teeth become loose, blood comes out of the gums, bones become weak, hair Falling starts, nails become weak and problems like joint pain occur.
- Lack of vitamin C in the body can lead to cancer of the uterus, breast, and skin.
- The deficiency of Vitamin C can cause cataracts in the eye.
- Vitamin C deficiency can cause a disease called anemia in which there is a lack of blood in the human body.
- Due to negligence in this disease, it becomes fatal and the patient also dies.
- Allergic diseases may occur.
- The lack of vitamin C in the body increases the risk of infection.
- The immunity of the body decreases due to which it takes a longer time to recover from any injury or disease.
- Vitamin C deficiency can cause stomach ulcers.
- Vitamin C deficiency weakens the blood vessels of the heart, due to which the functioning of the heart can be weakened.
- Vitamin C deficiency can cause the weakening of the lungs.
- The deficiency of vitamin C can cause diseases of the nose and ears.