Causes and symptoms of filarial disease
Filariasis disease is a simple disease in the beginning and if this disease is recognized in time, it is completely cured after proper treatment, but if this disease becomes chronic, then it is not completely cured and troubles throughout life. Lives. In this article, the causes and symptoms of the filarial disease are being published, which can be avoided by studying it thoroughly, and if the disease has occurred, then identifying the symptoms at an early stage and getting proper treatment for this disease. Life can be made happy by getting rid of it completely.
Due to filariasis
Following are the causes of filarial disease-
- Bites by Culex and Mansonidus species of mosquitoes.
- Transfusion of the blood of a person suffering from filarial disease to another person.
- Eating leftover food from a person suffering from the filarial disease.
- Drinking water or beverages from a person suffering from the filarial disease.
- Kissing a person with the filarial disease.
Symptoms of Filariasis
Following are the symptoms of the filarial disease-
- There is swelling and pain in the affected part of filarial disease.
- The skin affected by filarial disease turns red or changes color.
- Red rashes occur on the skin.
- High fever is often accompanied by shivering.
- There is swelling and pain in the testicles.
- Pain starts with swelling in the hands and feet.
- The swelling in the organ affected by the filarial disease is temporary in the beginning but later this swelling becomes permanent.
- With the problem of edema, the tissues above or below the skin become thick.
- There may be a pain in the stomach.
- There may be swelling of the breasts or genitals.
- Due to the blockage in the lymph, the size of the breast and genital becomes much larger than normal.
- The skin color of the affected part changes due to filarial disease.
- There may be severe itching and rash in the eyes.
- There may be a problem of blindness.
If any of the above symptoms of filariasis appear, immediately contact your doctor and get the regular treatment done. Also, know that this disease is not genetic.
Note:- The facts published in this article are for informational purposes only. It should not be taken as medical advice. For your health-related problems, consult your doctor immediately.