Health benefits of jumping rope
Who is such a person in the world who does not want to be physically and mentally healthy? Everyone wants to be physically and mentally healthy and healthy. There is a saying in Hindi “Health is a thousand Tiamat”. That is, health is the biggest wealth. A healthy mind resides in a healthy body. Along with a balanced diet, yoga asanas/workouts are absolutely essential to stay healthy, but in today’s ever-changing busy environment, most people either do not have time to go to the gym to stay healthy or where they live. There is no gym nearby or there is a lack of money to join the gym. Today we are here to tell you about jumping rope, for which you do not need to go out anywhere. By doing this at your home, you can make your body physically and mentally healthy. There are many benefits of jumping rope.
People who are suffering from heart disease, are suffering from high blood pressure, are suffering from asthma disease, or are in debt should not practice rope jumping.
Jump rope time
Jumping rope should be practiced on an empty stomach in the morning. You can also practice jumping rope in the evening, but do not eat anything within 4 hours of practicing. Those who have increased weight should practice jumping rope both in the morning and evening. For better results, it is necessary to practice jumping rope for 15 to 20 minutes.
How to jump rope
There are three ways to jump rope: jump rope with two legs, jump rope with one leg, and jump rope with crossed arms. Jumping rope with two legs is easy while jumping rope with one leg can be difficult. Therefore, in the beginning, one should practice jumping rope with only one leg. After the practice of jumping rope with two legs, then jumping rope with one leg should be practiced. After this, the jumping rope should be practiced by crossing both hands.
Health benefits of jumping rope
It is very effective in burning calories: Jumping rope burns calories faster and improves the body. For those people who are troubled by obesity, weight is increasing. For them, this yoga asana is like lifesaving. If such people practice jumping rope regularly, then their obesity decreases and the body becomes healthy and shapely. There is new energy, agility, and enthusiasm in the body.
- Lowers cholesterol: Regular exercise of jumping rope reduces the cholesterol of the body. People who have increased cholesterol. Jumping rope is very beneficial for them. If such people practice jumping rope regularly, then their cholesterol decreases.
- Weight is reduced: By doing regular practice of jumping rope, bodyweight decreases rapidly. People who have gained a lot of weight or are increasing rapidly. If they do regular practice of jumping rope, their weight reduces to normal. The body becomes slim.
- Blood circulation in the body becomes good: By practicing jumping rope regularly, blood circulation occurs smoothly throughout the body. Due to which there is no possibility of sciatica.
- Helps in increasing height: Regular practice of jumping rope increases the height but the height increases only till the age of 25 years. Children whose height is not growing. If they regularly take a balanced diet by practicing rope jumping for 15 to 20 minutes every morning and evening, then their height increases.
- Staminavardha is: Jumping rope is a very important yogasana to increase the stamina of the body. By practicing jumping rope regularly, the body gets activated and stamina increases.
- Muscles get stronger: Regularly practicing jumping rope for 15 to 20 minutes strengthens the muscles and improves the functioning of the muscles.
- Joints of the body become active: Due to lack/lack of physical activity in older people, there is pain in the joints of the body (shoulder, knee, ankle, hip, neck, etc.). By doing regular practice of jumping rope, the joints of the human body become active and the pain in the ends.
- The bones of the body become strong: In older people, the bones become weak due to lack/lack of physical activity. By doing regular practice of jumping rope, the bones of the human body become strong. Bone density gets improved.
- The respiratory system becomes strong: By doing regular practice of jumping rope, the respiratory system of the human body becomes active and becomes strong. Pulmonary improves.
- The heart becomes healthy: Regular exercise of jumping rope reduces cholesterol, due to which the risk of heart attack is reduced and the heart becomes healthy.